The central part of the digital transformation is the use of sales automation solutions, i.e. technologies for the automation of business sales processes, in order to maximize productivity and obtain better results from its sales force.
In this context there are interventions aimed at automating the Configure, Price & Quote (CPQ) process, a powerful tool that allows you to configure the offer, define prices and costs and formulate the formal offer automatically.
For a long time Interzen has been engaged in the research and design of solutions that make business processes ‘intelligent’, but also integrated with each other, in a synergistic system for the management of all phases of the sales cycle: from lead generation, to estimates up to the control of costs and margins.
With the introduction of ZenProject, the ZenShare Suite has been enriched with a specific, complete and integrated tool for project management, reaching the ambitious goal of adding the richness of functionality and information already present in ZenCRM to the rapid configuration of the project / order starting from the information entered in the estimate phase (CPQ).
How much time do you usually spend in defining a quote?
How many sales opportunities have faded due to inaccurate or delayed quotes?
How many times have you experienced the frustration of continually going from one work environment to another to manage quotes, orders, purchase orders, resource allocation, implementation times, not to mention the number of hidden errors that this may have generated?
ZenProject was developed precisely starting from the need to give an effective and timely answer to these questions and with the aim of providing companies with a series of advantages and facilitations both at an operational and strategic level.
With ZenProject it is finally possible:
• configure in detail one or more estimates even in the face of the same economic opportunity, drastically reducing the data-entry work and offering the customer the possibility to choose between multiple alternative proposals;
• define the products / services to be purchased for the realization of the project already in the estimate phase which, once started, will automatically trigger the process of managing requests and purchase orders;
• save the quote in the form of a template with considerable time saving in the creation of quotes that in the future will have the same basic characteristics;
• at the conclusion of the deal, export the structure of the estimate directly into the project management area, the project manager will have a starting point ready for the definition of the WBS, with all the project activities listed in the estimate phase and from which to start planning the various tasks;
• drastically reduce errors that force the seller to spend a good part of his time in administrative activities instead of dedicating himself to the sale and care of customer relations.
ZenShare Suite is a unique and integrated tool, capable of eliminating
the problems and risks deriving from the use of different software applications, to create added value by aggregating information from different sources and to offer companies a unified vision of their business processes.