Information on the treatment of the personal data
Art. 13 D.L. 196/2003
To the senses of Article. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003 containing provisions concerning the protection of personal data” we inform you that, after sending your data filling the online form, we will proceed to the processing of personal data in compliance with the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality which inspires the activities of Interzen Consulting Srl. Data will be processed for purposes commercial purposes, promotional or sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication. Data processing can include the use of automatic systems, based on quality, quantity and time. Your personal data will however be kept strictly confidential and treated so as to guarantee security and confidentiality. Interzen Consulting Srl remains the owner and manager of data processing.
At any time, under Article. 7 of Decree Law on Personal Data Protection, you will have access to your data, correct them, ask for cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, completely free of charge, by sending an e-mail to Interzen Consulting Srl c / o firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be disclosed to people whose access is legally authorized, as well as to service companies, with particular reference to companies operating in business consulting, forwarding, sorting and delivery of goods and values
Art. 7 D.L. 196/2003
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. He has also the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the appointed owners, managers representative, according to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of in violation of law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations illustrated in the points referred to in points a) and b) have been notified, even with reference to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him or if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Received the information on article. 13 and noted the rights of art. 7 of Decree Law 196/2003 whose full text I viewed together with the Statement itself, it authorize Interzen Consulting Srl, in accordance with art. 23 of the aforementioned law, as Data Processor to process the data that concern me.
This on the assumption that personal data are kept strictly confidential and under the assumption that at any time I can request to exercise the rights related to personal data addressing those subjects responsible for the above mentioned data processing