The range of features offered by the ZenShare Suite solutions continues to be enriched, without ever losing sight of those principles of usability and efficiency that have always guided Interzen Consulting’s research and development activities.
2021 opened with a vigorous and significant acceleration in terms of improvement and optimization with releases 12.7, 12.8, 13.0, 13.1 and 13.2
Users of ZenCRM, ZenDMS and ZenProject will in fact have at their disposal important innovations both in terms of operations and user experience. We list the most relevant below, but remember that it is possible to consult all the updates made to ZenShare Suite by visiting our page dedicated to the latest releases.
Numerous and extremely useful news on the front of our Customer Relationship Management solution.
First of all, the integration with the Gamma Enterprise management software by TeamSystem which saw the creation of an efficient “communication channel” between ZenCRM and one of the most widespread and appreciated management software on the Italian market with the result of having also optimized for users of Gamma Enterprise the management of the entire sales cycle (estimates, projects, invoices, customer care) while taking advantage of all the advantages of the management system in place.
The innovations developed on the different areas of the solution are also interesting:
– all registrations from Web to lead form containing email addresses already present in ZenCRM do not generate lead duplications but automatically generate an update of the pre-existing lead only for those fields of the personal data sheet that are not yet filled in;
– marketing campaigns become even more effective and efficient thanks to the new possibility of creating automatic target lists for which new leads and / or contacts, if they meet the criteria set for the target list, can be automatically added by ZenCRM even after the creation of the target list itself.
– the management of product samples takes a further step forward thanks to the option of multiple selection of products in the catalog as part of the same request for sending samples.
CASE MANAGEMENT AREA
The Case Management area is now populated with new features for an even more optimized and efficient management of assistance cases: – it has been introduced the possibility to create a case starting from an assistance contract or, alternatively, completely independent of a contract; – intervention reports on individual cases were also made available and printable.
The recent integration of the Case Management module with the CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) module deserves particular attention, for the management of ZenCRM estimates which allows the management of cases to be approved (by users with a commercial role) and the ability to close a case.
Among the innovations that have affected the solution for Project Management we have the introduction of the Resource Gantt on the total projects portfolio. This is the diagram that provides precise information on the use of resources on the various projects and therefore a complete picture of both their allocation and their actual level of optimization. With the introduction of the Resource Gantt on all projects, an overall analysis perspective was therefore offered, overcoming the limit that in the past restricted the field of view of the diagram to the single project. Last but not least, the developments that, again within ZenProject, have made it possible to: – Add Phases and Activities within a project without having to change the estimate associated with the job; – Enter actual external costs in the project without having to create a purchase order
Last but not least, the developments that, again within ZenProject, have made it possible to:
– Add Phases and Activities within a project without having to change the estimate associated with the job;
– Add actual external costs in the job without having to create a purchase order
Finally, for our Document Management solution, the introduction of the ‘reminder management’ function is certainly noteworthy, thanks to which it is now possible to define up to three different types of reminders on the documents to be processed: manual, planned (the user decides when to activate the reminder), recursive (the user is able to define its frequency).
This and much more on www.zenshare.it always in the name of technological development and product innovation.