We are excited to announce the latest release of the ZenShare Suite, the cutting-edge solution by Interzen for the automation of business processes in the field CRM, DMS, Project Management, Electronic Invoicing and Orders, based on the Lead To Cash process, from Lead generation to invoice collection.
A release loaded with significant improvements that will make your experience even more efficient and intuitive. Here is a quick look at the main innovations in the different areas of the Suite.
ZenDMS: Security and agility. The new SPID authentication and the advanced Document Registration System.
- SPID authentication: We have introduced the federated SPID authentication procedure, simplifying the authentication process through third-party bodies accredited by Agid.
- Advanced Document Registration: You can now upload signed PDF documents, automatically generating new versions.
ZenCRM: Visual improvements and intuitive features. ZenCRM Marketing Features
- Marketing improvements: Fixed display issues in marketing campaign charts, ensuring clearer understanding.
- Case management in the real estate sector: introduction of detailed views on the assets and assigned suppliers, optimizing the management of user types and assignment history.
- Interface and UX optimization of BeeFree, the email creation editor: improved buttons, added error messages, extended HTML input window, font preview (updates visible from December).
Simplified Project Management Advanced notifications, global reports and dynamic Kanban tasks.
- Improved home page. Added a convenient “My Expired Job Orders” icon for direct and immediate access to expiring orders.
- Advanced job orders. Enhanced email notifications with detailed allocation and status change information.
- Global job order report. You can now access a complete report of hours accounted for in a defined period.
- More visible Kanban tasks. Expired tasks will now be highlighted in red for easier management.
Zen E-Orders: Efficiency without borders. Sending delivery notes via Peppol and API for complete order management in Zen E-Orders
Zen E-Invoices: Perfection in invoicing. Easily edit invoices with Zen E-Invoices
Invoice editing: New procedure to easily correct data errors in electronic receivable accounts. The system recognizes the error and allows the operator to modify the invoice XML file generated by an external system.
New features designed to simplify the User Experience and improve operational efficiency, confident that they will contribute to the success of your projects. Thank you for your continued trust in Interzen and the partnership we have built together.